Monday 17 March 2008

New items and a purchase!

I've been wanting a clutch purse for quite a while now. I wanted something a little dramatic and something that would go with 'anything'. Finally I found it! I've been coveting Redrubyrose over on Etsy since she opened her shop. I love the simplistic style, yet sumptious fabric choices, and yesterday I found 'just' the one. I have a wedding to go to in April and this will just complete my outfit. It'll also look rather ace with the top that I'm (shortly) having made for me by the talented Abi Bansal, also on Etsy. She uses fantastic linen and also makes great bags - I've got my eye on a particular one, but I shall not say for fear of it being sold!

So in order to fund my desires - I've added a couple of items to my shop. The garden looked particularly spring like this morning with the sun beaming down, and so pictures were taken outside.
Pink Bird :: £6.25
Bluebird :: £6.25

Some work in progress - more birds and animals for mobile stands, watch this space!

No comments: