Saturday 20 October 2007

Work In Progress!!!

Never has 3 little words held such meaning to me! My friend makes beautiful suncatchers and often does a craft fair or two at this time of year. She'd seen my soft trees - plus some felt snowmen I'd made and suggested we shared a table at one of the fairs.

I rather like making things, I've just never sold them before. I've made bunting and fabric gifts for people, and baked, but never sold. The thought both scares and excites me. Scared because what if someone stands there and rubbishes my things - in front of me! However it gets me a little excited to think that someone likes what I do and thinks they'll sell. So I said yes, and now I'm really quite worried!

It did seem like a good idea, I think. To appease my fear that nothing will sell, I've decided to make a selection of things - hoping that something may catch someones eye and that I won’t look a complete nonce. So going with me will be:
* Felt ornaments
* Christmas tags
* Lavender hangers
* Bunting
* Ribbon hair slides

* Mini Christmas Cakes


No comments: