Friday 30 November 2007

Christmas

Last day of November today and I am SO disorganised. I really don’t know what has happened to me this year - but it isn’t good. I’ve forgotton birthdays, appointments and usually by this stage I am READY for Christmas - thats all the cards written, presents wrapped, advent calendar made, cake iced, Christmas meat ordered. I’ve done none of it so far.

My tree goes up tonight, so I’ve got a heavy day of work planned - plus a custom order from Etsy to complete, and I’m away tomorrow for the weekend on a training course and just to add to it - I’ve got some ironing I really must do. Guess I need to log off here, get the children off to school and then work like a mad thing.

The only good thing is that my husband has his works night out tonight, so I won’t feel too guilty about ploughing on through into the evening.

No comments: