Monday 12 November 2007

Craft fair progress

I went and collected our mini Christmas tree off my mum yesterday. We plan to use this at the Christmas Fair to display my felt ornaments and Anna’s glass.

I've still a fair amount to do for the fair, but I am half way through the felt ornaments, the Christmas gift tags are now done, and the Lavender hangers have been scrapped - I wasn't happy with the quality of the lavender, and its one thing to give them as gifts, but another to expect someone to purchase them! Quality control wasn't something I worried about before. I made something because I wanted to, and with all the time in the world. Having a deadline hurries things somewhat, and has resulted in the occasional slip in quality. Everyone I've shown the 'dud' items too assures me that they could see no 'error' in it, but I could, and if I'm putting my name to something - I want it to be good!

On a brighter note, I've also decided to take some felt magnets and some fabric tissue holders along and they are all finished!

No comments: