Saturday 21 June 2008

Salvation...

How was I to know that salvation would come in the form of a lovely girl?  

In the greater scheme of things finding someone who could replicate a top that I fell in love with, and that is now sadly past its best is probably one that doesn't spring to mind.  However... this is me we are talking about here.  Being one of the larger sized ladies means that I really do not enjoy clothes shopping.  Now I've found a very enjoyable way.  Let me explain...

1.  Take an item you love
2.  Send it to Abi
3.  Choose colour/fabric
4.  Smile repeatedly as she uploads the Work In Progress pictures on Flickr 
5. A week later be overjoyed with the results.


I'm super lucky too as Abi is coming to We Make tomorrow and bringing the two new tops and my old scruffy original.

Who says couture isn't for the masses!  What you waiting for!

No comments: