Wednesday 4 June 2008

Update

My step brother is still critical.  He had a long operation yesterday on his pelvis - I'm hoping the fact the surgeons thought he could cope with another big operation is a good sign.  A couple of newspapers in-accurately reported that he was a drunk driver.  He was a passenger.  Some have printed retractions - some are still to do so.  My children are seemingly coping with it all.  I don't think the reality has really hit them.  The doctors are worried about him developing pneumonia and he still has a lot of broken bones to fix.  There are fewer unbroken bones than broken.  Its not good.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your family. I hope things get better.

angharad handmade said...

Thinking of you and your family and wishing you all well. x