Monday 23 June 2008

We Make

*phew*

I'm glad I'm home!  Yesterday was a VERY long day... thankfully made shorter by the lovely Sally from Stitchy Woo Woo.

I left home shortly after 6am so I could catch the bus up to London from Milton Keynes.  I'm a great supporter of public transport - but I'm not sure I'd use National Express again!  The website was terribly confusing as to which stops I could use with luggage in the hold - and even a call to their call centre did nothing to help, so in the end I settled for travelling into Victoria Coach station.   Now I had trouble navigating the coach station so heaven help anyone from another country visiting and ending up there!  Anyway by 9:30am I was at the venue - having bumped into Angharad on route (with her lovely daughter and father).

It was lovely to meet fellow Etsian's both stall holders and customers.  I met some blog readers too - which was lovely, as you're never quite sure if you have any!!  The day was quieter than I might have liked, however I made several sales, and a couple of custom orders and it was wonderful to meet up with fellow crafters.

The delightful Abi came up from Devon bringing my custom tops that she'd made - beautiful and I must remember to show you a photo!

The topping of the day came when Sally heard that I was travelling by coach and offered me a lift in her car all the way to Milton Keynes - thanks to Lovealittle's mum Renee for organising that!

Lots of photos of the day can be found over at Flickr::  http://www.flickr.com/groups/750040@N25/

Now if you don't mind - but I'm going for a cup of tea and a laze on the sofa!!

No comments: