Saturday 29 March 2008

New sections

I've had enough of the dreary days.

The sharp eyed amongst you will notice my shop has some new sections for things I've been working on whilst I've not been blogging. I've got some new things to add to my shop, and yet the weather has been absolutely appalling. Further more when it has been nice I've had prior committments and so haven't been able to take photographs. This afternoon I've all the time in the world to snap away - and its tipping it down like rain is going out of fashion.

I normally love the rain, I love walking the dog in it, coming in and my glasses steaming up, kicking off the wellies and sticking the kettle on for a cup of hot water (yum!). I love it when the rain drips off the end of my nose, but right now I don't like it.

I want your opinion on some new ideas - and I can't take the photos - grrr

To appease myself I'm off to bake some Butterfly cakes.

See you later alligators........

No comments: