Saturday 15 March 2008

Outcry!

Okay, this is a bit of a change from my usual posts - but hey, change is good.

I need 'Good Vibes' being sent out tonight please! My sisters boyfriend plays drums in a band, and they are in the Semi's for 'Live and Unsigned' at the Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton tonight.

Now I will accept that I am biased - but Outcry are fantastic and deserve to do well. We're off tonight to watch them and hope that they do well. Anyway, I'd love it if you took a wander over to their website and listened to some of the tracks on there and give me some feedback on them. Oh and if anyone has any links with the music industry, I'd love to know!

Thanks, and they're on Facebook too if any one wants to 'add' them.

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

I hope the band went well :)))
Thanks for stopping by my blog and with the left over egg yolk etc.. we made omelettes in our omelette maker for lunch.
Melx