Tuesday 20 May 2008

Apron love

I'm slacking - I really am.  Another long pause between postings.  Still no photos of the apron for the swap.  It's almost finished now - I just need to top stitch it and attach the ties, preferably NOT in that order!!!  This will be the second apron I've made.  I made my first one for the Spring apron swap, and really enjoyed it and resolved to make another for me (or the shop :D ) however never got round to it before the next Swap was scheduled.  Once this Summer apron has been mailed out (by June 1st) I WILL make some aprons for me and then the shop!  I'll leave you with a shot of the last apron I made.  Or I would if I could...


We got a new Mac and I seemingly can't upload photos with it.  I must be missing something... Unless anyone can alert me to where I'm going wrong?

No comments: