Thursday 21 February 2008

Apron - work in progress

In my mind I've made 3 aprons by now - all different. The reality is that I've done none and I've set myself the task of finishing it this weekend ready to send out on Monday. I'd thought that the deadline was 20th March, actually its 1st of March, and I don't want my recipient to wait that long. I know who she is, and I've been checking out her blog - only I can't tell you, lest she finds my blog and sees her apron!

Anyway, I've finally decided to make a half apron, rather than a full sized one, and its going to be reversible, with pockets on both sides. I've ordered some lovely 'lamb' trim from Matatabi over on Etsy, which I'll use for one of the pockets - on the plainer side, the other will be quite floral, but spring like...

No comments: