Friday 11 July 2008

All quiet on the Western front!

I'm currently working with a designer on a 'brand' for Made by Cara, and all should be revealed in the fullness of time.  

In terms of stock, well a few more children's aprons should reach the store next week, as will some Summer inspired bunting - thats if the rain ceases long enough to take some good shots!  The passport covers I started a while back, will no doubt be finished by the end of summer - just as everyone is finishing holidays rather than starting them, and the lavender sachets will probably appear at the same time!

In other news I've had a big old tidy up of my crafting area - and it looks so much better, I think my husband was a little disturbed by the quantity of fabric I have - I'm guessing now is not the time to tell him more is on order?

My step brother is now out of hospital, and annoying the nurses at the cottage hospital where he has his physio, which is good for us, but not for them!  Just as Matthew was out of hospital, my best friend went in suffering with pre-eclampsia, and my mum had a fall at work.  I'm not sure about you, but I think I'll be pleased when next year is here!!

However, Monday is my 10th wedding anniversary - and we're off for a day out, we were planning a picnic, but the weather is atrocious, so we're going to a local pub for lunch, its one we haven't been to before, so we don't know what to expect, and it'll either be great and we'll love it or it'll become a moment to laugh and reminisce over in years to come.

So in honour of my wedding anniversary, any purchases made between now and 24th July qualify for 10% reduction - woo hoo !!!   You can either pay in full, and I'll refund the 10% off the item price, or purchase and wait for a revised invoice.

Cara x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fist comment to your Blog.
I'm also sending the Tradition and Culture in Japan via my Blog named "THE TRADITION AND CULTURE IN JAPAN".
If you are interested in, I hope you will visit my Blog. And if you will be enjoy it, I'm happy.
By T. Satoh on 12th Jul., 2008