Wednesday 2 April 2008

Lemon and Cloud Cake

"What !?!" said my husband.

He'd just walked in the door from uni and commented on the lovely smell of baking, to which I replied that I was making a "Lemon and Cloud Cake"

Um sorry Abi - it seems I renamed your light fluffy lemon concoction... To see Abi's true version click here and by the way its actually called a "Lemon and Coconut Cloud Cake"!

Heres mine in pictures:
All ingredients present and correct

Looking like a lemon cloud!

Yummy with a cup of tea

Thanks for the recipe Abi
Chris says I didn't get it "quite" right - I'd bought the Lemon Curd and its not as good as mine, so I have to make some Lemon Curd and then bake it again so he can perform a "Taste Comparison" !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara,
Welcome to blogging. Your blog looks great and so does the cake.