Thursday 3 April 2008

Macro #3

I really am loving this challenge of a Macro a day...Can you tell what it is yet?

Why, of course it's none other that a balloon thats been washed in my machine. Don't you all wash your balloons too? No, well I didn't intend to either. However, this is what happens when you have a son like mine and a mother who frequently forgets to check pockets. The number of times I've washed stones, tissues (the lint drove me mad, so we only have handkerchiefs now!), feathers, coins, lego, playmobil and even snails - you'd think I'd have enough nonce to actually check his pockets by now. Alas, no. So here we have todays deposit - a washed up balloon. Makes an ace macro shot though.

And other news.... I'm co-ordinating the 'We Make' shop - whats that I hear you cry - well lookie here for the blog and here for the shop! Ooo and put the date of June 22nd into your diary - its the very first 'We Make London' craft fair, and yep - I'm there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 'we make' London craft fair sounds great and I can sympathise about tissues and all manor of suff in pockets. Never washed a balloon though!